- What should we do about tipping or feeding taxi and charter bus drivers?
- It is not customary to tip in Japan, so it is not necessary. Feeding them is also not necessary.
- Will it be possible to get a driver that can speak English?
- We us a multilingual service that provides a device capable of over the phone interpreting (English, Chinese, Korean, Thai) to facilitate communication.
- We are planning on moving a larger number of people with more luggage, so can we hire a mini-van?
- We have station wagons that can carry up to five passengers and mini-vans that can hold up to 9 passengers.
- Do you have vehicles that are smoker friendly? Do you have smoke-free vehicles?
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking, so passengers cannot smoke inside of them.
Lucky Automobile Co., Ltd.
6-3 Shiroyamacho, Sasebo-shi,
© 2017 Lucky Automobile Co., Ltd. . All Rights Reserved.